Jan 6th, '20, 15:50

the communiTEA

by Bridgette » Jan 6th, '20, 15:50

Hello communiTEA drinkers!

The lucky random few who received the Adagio communiTEAs in their recent order- this spot is for you to come discuss the teas together!

Every week, starting next week, there will be a new post, which only Admins/Mods can create to keep it all organized.

We're looking forward to hear what you think about the communiTEAs and the experience of drinking them all together!

Jan 25th, '20, 10:15

Re: the communiTEA

by GreenDragonfly » Jan 25th, '20, 10:15

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers!

The lucky random few who received the Adagio communiTEAs in their recent order- this spot is for you to come discuss the teas together!

Every week, starting next week, there will be a new post, which only Admins/Mods can create to keep it all organized.

We're looking forward to hear what you think about the communiTEAs and the experience of drinking them all together!
Thank you so much! I was so surprised and excited to receive my communiTEAs single serve teas with dates on them. I really love this idea. It was so much fun trying each tea and posting a picture each day. However, I noticed that most days contained black tea. Totally get that most tea drinkers drink black. I however, I have been drinking mainly green and herbal tea for the past three years for health reasons. The caffeine in black tea is too much for me. I can feel my heart racing when I drink it. Would it make sense to create a low and no caffeine version of communiTEA? You have so many beautiful green, white, and herbal teas. Regardless, I love drinking my Adagio teas every day! Thank you again! I feel very honored to have received this!

Jan 28th, '20, 10:40

by Bridgette » Jan 28th, '20, 10:40

GreenDragonfly wrote: Thank you so much! I was so surprised and excited to receive my communiTEAs single serve teas with dates on them. I really love this idea. It was so much fun trying each tea and posting a picture each day. However, I noticed that most days contained black tea. Totally get that most tea drinkers drink black. I however, I have been drinking mainly green and herbal tea for the past three years for health reasons. The caffeine in black tea is too much for me. I can feel my heart racing when I drink it. Would it make sense to create a low and no caffeine version of communiTEA? You have so many beautiful green, white, and herbal teas. Regardless, I love drinking my Adagio teas every day! Thank you again! I feel very honored to have received this!
Hey- glad you enjoy the idea, and appreciate the feedback! We're still beta testing, so to speak, the whole communiTEA thing- so nothing is impossible!

To help enjoy the black teas you do have I recommend either using half the pouch to make two cups rather than one, or simply steep the full pouch only 2 minutes or so. This way you can enjoy the flavor, but not feel all the intensity that black tea brings to the table.

Jan 29th, '20, 09:31

by rrrrowsdower » Jan 29th, '20, 09:31

This sounds like a good idea, I actually wasnt aware this forum was even affiliated with a webstore. I just found it via a search for "tea forum". If I order from Adagio does that put me in the pool to potentially receive a sample?

Jan 31st, '20, 14:52

by Bridgette » Jan 31st, '20, 14:52

rrrrowsdower wrote:

This sounds like a good idea, I actually wasnt aware this forum was even affiliated with a webstore. I just found it via a search for "tea forum". If I order from Adagio does that put me in the pool to potentially receive a sample?
Yes, we have a few satellite sites you can check out. If you're on the Adagio website, and scroll all the way down to the bottom you'll find links for TeaMuse, TeaMap, TeaCritic, TeaChat, TeaChef, and Masters!

Ordering from Adagio does put you in the pool to receive communiTEA, but if you interact on the site there are other things that trigger free samples- placing orders offers your recommendations with samples at a discounted rate.

Have fun and explore 8)

Feb 20th, '20, 08:12

by rrrrowsdower » Feb 20th, '20, 08:12

Just got my first CommuniTea pack for the week of Feb 23rd. Looking forward to opening it up next week

Apr 19th, '20, 13:43

by BASF » Apr 19th, '20, 13:43

I like this tea and I'm generally not a fan of either flavored teas or Roiboos.

May 11th, '20, 12:50

by brannon » May 11th, '20, 12:50

This is such a great idea! Not only does it provide a great opportunity to try new teas (and there are so many from which to choose), it also allows us to view immediate feedback from fellow communiTEA participants. So far, I've only received the sampler pack in one of my orders, but I will definitely be purchasing a membership at some point.

I must also say that I was pleasantly surprised to see that blends are included in the list of teas from which to choose.

Jul 5th, '20, 14:28

by Firesong » Jul 5th, '20, 14:28

I was confused at first when I got the little cummuniTEA box. :? I literally thought what the H@#l is this. I had to open it and see. I love the idea so have next months in my cart right now waiting for payday. I just tried the July 5th tea it was surprisingly good. I like but don't love green tea. Now how do you add pictures and stuff to the sites communiTEA section.

Jul 6th, '20, 10:50

by Bridgette » Jul 6th, '20, 10:50

Firesong wrote: I was confused at first when I got the little cummuniTEA box. :? I literally thought what the H@#l is this. I had to open it and see. I love the idea so have next months in my cart right now waiting for payday. I just tried the July 5th tea it was surprisingly good. I like but don't love green tea. Now how do you add pictures and stuff to the sites communiTEA section.
Hello there! Welcome to the CommuniTEA!

Email info@adagio.com if your account doesn't have permission to interact on the site.
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jul 19th, '20, 08:50

by HojichaLover59 » Jul 19th, '20, 08:50

Good Morning! I was extremely surprised and curious when I opened my last order and found the little box of "mystery teas" to drink on assigned days...........how fun is that!!! So, today is my first....the tea for July 19th. The pouch says it's pouchong, coconut and coconut flavor. I'll be honest, I am usually not at all attracted to teas with flavors added. So, based on the ingredients alone, I would probably have never bought this. However, I am really enjoying it. It has a hint of a "grassy" flavor, although not real strong and the coconut adds a nice nutty component. As "flavored" teas go, I would choose this over a "fruity" flavor any day of the week. I'm excited to see what each day of these "mysteries" will reveal. Thank you so much Adagio for a fun little treat!!! :)

Jul 20th, '20, 11:33

by Bridgette » Jul 20th, '20, 11:33

HojichaLover59 wrote: Good Morning! I was extremely surprised and curious when I opened my last order and found the little box of "mystery teas" to drink on assigned days...........how fun is that!!! So, today is my first....the tea for July 19th. The pouch says it's pouchong, coconut and coconut flavor. I'll be honest, I am usually not at all attracted to teas with flavors added. So, based on the ingredients alone, I would probably have never bought this. However, I am really enjoying it. It has a hint of a "grassy" flavor, although not real strong and the coconut adds a nice nutty component. As "flavored" teas go, I would choose this over a "fruity" flavor any day of the week. I'm excited to see what each day of these "mysteries" will reveal. Thank you so much Adagio for a fun little treat!!! :)
Glad you hear you enjoyed it! Coconut Pouchong is really lovely!

Not sure if you made it over to the communiTEA page on Adagio. You'll be able to find out the name of the tea there, vote on it, participate in the LiveChat, leave a review, and even upload a photo of your tea that day to maybe become the Photo Winner.

Aug 4th, '20, 12:53

by sideglancesippin » Aug 4th, '20, 12:53

Good morning! I would order tea from time to time and my most recent order had this little box of teas. What a lovely surprise. Did anyone else get a communiTea box for August 2nd-8th? So far the teas have been great. The first day was a white tea and the following day was a herbal tea. Today's tea was a black tea with apple pieces, cinnamon, rose hips, Ceylon sonata, hibiscus, and orange. For the life of me, I could not figure out which tea this is on the Adagio website. I want to get some more of this tea.

Aug 9th, '20, 17:56

by GentleOcelet116 » Aug 9th, '20, 17:56

sideglancesippin wrote: Good morning! I would order tea from time to time and my most recent order had this little box of teas. What a lovely surprise. Did anyone else get a communiTea box for August 2nd-8th? So far the teas have been great. The first day was a white tea and the following day was a herbal tea. Today's tea was a black tea with apple pieces, cinnamon, rose hips, Ceylon sonata, hibiscus, and orange. For the life of me, I could not figure out which tea this is on the Adagio website. I want to get some more of this tea.
Hi there @sideglancesippin! I just re-ordered some items from Adagio about a week ago and received the same little box of loose teas slated for me to start sipping on 9 Aug 2020 and finishing on 15 Aug 2020. It was a wonderful surprise to find that little box in my package, as I'd never received a box like that before, so I was very appreciative and it made me feel special :wink:

At any rate, I sipped my first pouch today and it was delicious. Very aromatic black tea with little apple pieces, blueberries, rose hips, apricots, rasberry leaves, butterscotch & marigold flowers. I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to "imbibing" tomorrow's tea surprise. So, with this share, I say, thanks Adagio for a great tea-sipping experience!

Aug 10th, '20, 10:22

by Bridgette » Aug 10th, '20, 10:22

sideglancesippin wrote: Good morning! I would order tea from time to time and my most recent order had this little box of teas. What a lovely surprise. Did anyone else get a communiTea box for August 2nd-8th? So far the teas have been great. The first day was a white tea and the following day was a herbal tea. Today's tea was a black tea with apple pieces, cinnamon, rose hips, Ceylon sonata, hibiscus, and orange. For the life of me, I could not figure out which tea this is on the Adagio website. I want to get some more of this tea.
GentleOcelet116 wrote: Hi there @sideglancesippin! I just re-ordered some items from Adagio about a week ago and received the same little box of loose teas slated for me to start sipping on 9 Aug 2020 and finishing on 15 Aug 2020. It was a wonderful surprise to find that little box in my package, as I'd never received a box like that before, so I was very appreciative and it made me feel special :wink:

At any rate, I sipped my first pouch today and it was delicious. Very aromatic black tea with little apple pieces, blueberries, rose hips, apricots, rasberry leaves, butterscotch & marigold flowers. I really enjoyed it, and am looking forward to "imbibing" tomorrow's tea surprise. So, with this share, I say, thanks Adagio for a great tea-sipping experience!
Glad to hear you both received our communiTEA! We drop a weekly sampler in some orders as a happy little surprise!

If you love the experience, you can purchase the monthly box to guarantee participation in the communiTEA.

To learn the name of each tea/purchase if you want more check out thecommuniTEA page!

+ Post Reply